Residential Property for Sale
Strata Titled Duplex with Future Development Potential
Property ID 200400376 Spit Road represents an opportunity to acquire a boutique block of two strata titled apartments located in one of the North Shore's most convenient locations.
Occupying a 442sqm parcel of land with rear lane access from Hordern Lane and suitable for a medium density residential development (STCA), this property represents a huge opportunity for investors or developers.
Under the Mosman LEP 2012 apartments are permissible in the R3 zoning allowing a boutique development in an extremely convenient and sought after pocket.
This property which contains two large 3 bedroom whole floor apartments is situated 200 metres from Bridgepoint Shopping Centre and Mosman Village nestled close to all that Mosman has to offer including Chinaman & Balmoral Beaches. Mosman Village itself is a sought-after tranquil area just 8 kilometres from Sydney CBD. Providing a cosmopolitan lifestyle, it is set close to cafes, restaurants, transport links and parks.
Main features of this property include;
- R3 medium density zoning and 11-metre height limit
- One of Sydney's most desirable suburbs in demand by a wide range of buyers
- 200 metres from Mosman shops, Cafes, restaurants with alfresco dining
- Rare opportunity to acquire two strata titled apartments in one line
- Presently configured as two whole-floor 3 bedroom apartments
- Capitalise on R3 zoning or hold for medium / long term whilst collecting a healthy revenue from the apartments
- The proposed $3 billion Beaches Link Tunnel will dramatically reduce traffic on Military and Spit Road
- Moments to the new citybound bus stop for B-Line and local bus services
Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 12 December 2018
Inspect by appointment only
Michael Counihan 0434 731 214
Tim Abbott 0425 285 833
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.