Apartment for Sale
The Albany - Luxury in the Heart of Crows Nest
Property ID 1850743Your home at The Albany celebrates seamless village life in the heart of Crows Nest. With a selection of 1 bedroom apartments embracing lush landscaping, a private rooftop retreat, luxurious living spaces and bespoke onsite retail experiences - perfectly nestled into one of Sydney's most sought-after style hubs.
Vibrant and cosmopolitan, step out to beautiful bakeries, alfresco eateries, sophisticated wine bars and more. It's no surprise that this walk-to-everywhere suburb has gained cachet as one of the best locations of the Lower North Shore. A brand new retail village and public plaza sit below your home, anchored by Coles supermarket, bringing inviting open-air dining and convenience.
Created by a trusted team with a reputation for transforming places, The Albany brings you luxury in the making. All just 5km to Sydney CBD.
- An award-winning collaboration by PAYCE, Nettletontribe and Turner
- Each thoughtfully composed apartment is spacious and finished with exceptional materials
- Free-flowing living areas welcome in plentiful sun
- Seamless wintergardens, bringing the outdoors inside
- Kitchens with Miele appliances, Caesarstone benchtops & splashbacks
- Bathrooms with ceramic floor and wall tiles, Caesarstone benchtops, frameless shower screens, heated floors and wall mounted heated towel rail
- LED lighting feature in each kitchen & bathroom
- Concealed split-system reverse cycle air conditioning in the livingrooms & bedrooms
- Security building with lift access to residences, car park & rooftop
- Market-fresh produce at your doorstep & rapid citywide connections all within walking distance
Construction due mid-2019.
Inspect by appointment only.
Contact Justin Kurenda or Tim Abbott on 1800 554 888
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. The property images contained within this advertisement are artist's impressions and are not photos of the actual finished product.