Apartment for Sale
The Future of Luxury Living in Cremorne
Property ID 1954045A LIMITED COLLECTION
4 WHOLE FLOOR APARTMENTS
Featuring a seamless indoor/outdoor connection, the Luna' collective evokes exquisite architecture & interiors by Fox Johnston Architects. With luxurious walk in wine cellars, gas fireplaces & in-built leather daybeds, Luna offers generous sized whole floor North facing 3 Bedroom plus study residences that are wonderfully central yet incredibly peaceful.
Tonal brickwork and metal cladding encase this small designer address of just four. A showcase of the absolute best, the immense interiors exude understated opulence and are punctuated by chic designer appointments. Utilising a superior selection of bespoke materials, parquetry flooring is complemented by timber veneer joinery and terrazzo terrace tiles. Floor-to-ceiling doors and windows enhance the connection to the outdoors, private gardens and terraces seamlessly convert into additional living space warmed by all-day sun.
Tucked away between the attractions of Cremorne Junction and the serenity of Middle Harbour, live a lifestyle of unrivalled quality, unquestionable style and undisputed convenience. Close to golf courses, tennis courts and the local caf culture, travel into the city centre without passing through a single set of traffic lights.
• Single level living opening to alfresco spaces, bespoke joinery housing TV units and fireplaces
• Aspirational marble kitchens fully integrated with an array of premium appliances
• Multiple day beds are incorporated into the layouts of the upper level apartments
• Bedrooms softened by 100% New Zealand wool carpets, all with storage solutions
• Marble walls and flooring within the bathroom sanctuaries, lavish bath tubs
• Optional study, media room/2nd living space defined within some floorplans
• Full security, secure double parking and direct internal lift access
• Cobble stones lining the driveway and basement, terrazzo tiling on the terraces
• Sleek internal timber veneer doors, panelling and customised cabinetry throughout
• Oversized aluminium doors retract to reveal landscaped terraces and gardens
• Expressive lights, brass details, ceiling fans, sheer curtains and block-out blinds
• Footsteps to bus transport, central the conveniences of Mosman and Neutral Bay
• Become a fixture within the Cremorne caf scene, walk to Orpheum Cinema
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Completion due mid-2020
Contact - Justin Kurenda or Tim Abbott on 1800 554 888